Our solutions include barcode scanners, barcode readers, label printers, plastic ID card printers, barcode printers, barcode software and hardware solutions
Ridgewall can involve leading barcode equipment manufacturers from the outset and couple their best-of-breed products with our technical skills to provide the right solution to issues that have been raised by our clients.
Examples of our wide range of barcode consultancy roles to
- Barcode consumables trials and recommendations
- Wireless LAN site surveys and installations
- Recommending the most suitable barcode scanners for specific barcode symbologies and working environments
- Bringing together and trialling the best hardware, software and consumables for a full proof-of-delivery concept
By taking advantage of our free barcode consultancy services at the beginning of your project we can make sure you receive the best solution on-time and on-budget.
Customers rely upon us to provide managed services for their installed base of mobile devices. This Mobile Managed Service can be made up of the following:
- Device procurement & provisioning
- Repair service
- Pro-active helpdesk management tools
- Device replacement/re-deployment
- Mobile Device Management
- Customer's application support
Each of the above can be tailored to each client's requirements:
- Fully managed wraparound service to support both barcode and mobility systems
- Services range from development and installation through to contracted onsite support and/or a 24/7 helpdesk under the TBW or client's own brand
- Each contract is bespoke and priced according to the level of support a customer requires
Our approach to vendor relationships means clients can take advantage of our unique knowledge of the current and future devices and platforms, but also areas of effective project-proven device provisioning procedures based on our years of trading with these key organisations.
Provisioning and testing elements include:
- Device evaluation & benchmarking
- Pilot programme support
- Provisioning services
- Goods receipt & dead on arrival checks
- Asset labelling & logging
- Accessory preparation
- Battery conditioning and testing
- Software Installation and testing
- Kit assembly & pre-delivery QA
A radio frequency (RF) site survey is the first step in the deployment of a wireless network and is the process of planning and designing a suitable network by understanding:
- Required wireless coverage
- Network capacity
- Roaming capability
- Quality of Service
The survey involves a site visit to run tests to determine the presence of RF interference and identify optimum installation locations for access points. Further analysis of building floor plans, visual inspections of the facility, and usage of site survey tools determines the appropriate placement of wireless devices.
Ridgewall will also work with you to identify and source the most appropriate hardware for your business as well as the installation and testing.
Ridgewall offers nationwide installation services for a wide range of manufacturer-approved in-vehicle cradles.
We can recommend and install a range of forklift hardware including mobile computers, barcode scanners, forklift terminals, etc.
Clients use our Pre-sales Tech Support to identify the correct products and services to match their specific business requirements. The team are able to give advice on a range of criteria, from whether a device is rugged enough for the client's working environment, through to printer speeds, barcode reader scan ranges, and much more.
We also currently provide telephone support for customer applications if required. Dedicated helpdesk operatives are trained to a very high level by the customer initially and then by our own team in the use of the customer's application. We then provide 1st and 2nd line support to the customer with 3rd line support being handed back to the customer's solution provider. Our 3rd line support still handles the relationship with the end user but also manages the relationship with the service provider, with SLA/KPI elements captured throughout the process.
If your hardware breaks down, you can rest assured that downtime will be kept to a minimum. At Ridgewall our team of workshop and field engineers are experienced in the repair of a wide range of hardware.
Our service offerings include:
- Return-to-base service centre
- On-site repairs
- Advanced exchange offerings
- Loan equipment
- Warranty repairs
We also deliver managed services around the following:
- Managed print solutions
- Mailing solutions
- Procurement or hardware and software
- 24hr x 365 helpdesk and onsite IT support